Monday, July 10, 2006

CM, Blair, Ok

We did a lot of pr walking today. One of these places was in a park. This park was flourishing with people. I had some bread and cheese in my bag for lunch. I had been throwing bread at the ducks and saw two young boys throwing different things at the ducks hoping they would come their wayy. I went up to them and started throwing bread into the big pond. They smiled and looked at me. I gave them a loaf of bread and decided I would try to get to know them. Even though it was difficult because they only spoke German. I found out the boys were 6 and 7 years old. And their names were D and J. We spoke little German to each other. The neat thing is we were all able to write symbols in the gravel with sticks to each other. I think they understood that I will be back tomorrow. I hape I see them and their grandfather again. Please pray for an opportunity for me to see them again.